ISVs and SaaS companies share their stories and driving factors for choosing Google Cloud & SADA
For SaaS companies and ISVs (independent software vendors), choosing the right cloud platform and the right partner to scale your business is important and impactful. A strong partnership can help by building a robust pipeline, amplifying marketing efforts, and streamlining your operations.
Listen in as Miles Ward, SADA CTO, moderates this ISV Alliance Partner Panel featuring executives from Itopia, LumApps, and MariaDB. You’ll hear firsthand testimonials from these innovators across the VDI, social intranet, and database space and learn more about their decision to build on Google Cloud with go-to-market support, such as co-marketing and co-selling with SADA.
Who should watch?Digital native and software providers who are:
- Currently built on Google Cloud and looking for strategic ways to expand their investment
- Utilizing legacy on-prem solutions who are looking to migrate to the cloud and transition to a SaaS solution
- On another cloud today and looking to optimize costs, containerize, or stand up a new instance on Google Cloud for specific customer needs
- Developing a new SaaS solution and looking for the best cloud platform for their business
- Benefits of Google Cloud + SADA support
- Business goals & objectives discussion
- Benefits of SADA's SaaS Alliance Program
CEO & Co-founder
CTO & Co-Founder
Chief Product Officer