Google Cloud Ground School On-Demand
Want to learn more about moving to Google Cloud but don't know where to start? Google Cloud Ground School presented by SADA & Google Cloud is a great place to start!
Watch on-demand immersive sessions that provide an introduction to the Google Cloud ecosystem, including its key components, underlying engineering philosophy, use cases, and the benefits of Google Cloud adoption alongside SADA’s expertise.
Choose from 17 sessions presented by leaders from Google Cloud and each of SADA’s unique teams that help organizations get into the cloud quickly and with ease.
Who should watch?
- Technical personnel looking to better understand how to architect and create cloud architectures and solutions.
- Line of business and IT leadership are recommended to attend industry specific ‘transformation’ sessions that are of interest.
No prior knowledge of Google Cloud Platform is required.
- Keynote: Overview of Google Cloud
- Cloud Security: Safe for Google, safe for you
- Productivity and Collaboration
- Cloud Operations and Digital Service Reliability
- Introduction to Anthos
- Getting Started with Google Workspace
- Introduction to BigQuery
- Reach new heights with Technical Account Management
- Getting started in Google Cloud
- Canadian Healthcare and Cloud
- Citizen Centric Governments with Google Cloud
- Google Cloud for Canadian Public Sector
- Introduction to FinOps
- Google Cloud for Retail + Live Q&A
- Transforming Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Lights, Camera, Cloud: Innovate with next-gen technology (M,E+G)