Google Cloud Platform GroundSchool On-Demand
Want to learn more about the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) but don't know where to start?
GCP GroundSchool presented by SADA & Google Cloud is a great place to start!
Watch on-demand sessions from GCP GroundSchoool, with 13 comprehensive sessions that provide an introduction to the GCP ecosystem including its key components, underlying engineering and philosophy, use cases and the benefits of GCP adoption.
These sessions are presented by seasoned Senior Solution Architects from Google Cloud and SADA.
Who should watch?
- Technical personnel looking to better understand how to architect and create cloud architectures and solutions should attend both days.
- Line of business and IT leadership are recommended to attend day two or specific ‘transformation’ sessions that are of interest.
No prior knowledge of Google Cloud Platform is required.
- Overview of Google Cloud Platform
- Compute Options on GCP
- Storage on GCP
- Databases on GCP
- Networking in GCP
- Security Essentials for GCP
- DevOps and CI/CD
- Business Productivity & Collaboration Tools
- Application Modernization
- Infrastructure Modernization
- Cloud-Native Application Development
- Data & Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning