You're invited to SADA's first ever Google Cloud Platform GroundSchool
SADA & Google Cloud are teaming up to present two days of incredible immersive content in an event called Google Cloud Platform (GCP) GroundSchool.
Register to receive a comprehensive introduction to the GCP ecosystem including its key components, underlying engineering and philosophy, use cases and the benefits of GCP adoption.
This complimentary online training will be delivered by seasoned Senior Solution Architects from Google Cloud and SADA.
Day 1: GCP Fundamentals
- Date: March 30th
- Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm PT / 11:30am - 6:30pm ET
Day 2: Transformation & Innovation with GCP
- Date: March 31st
- Time: 8:30am - 1:00pm PT / 11:30am - 4:00pm ET
Who should attend?
- Technical personnel looking to better understand how to architect and create cloud architectures and solutions should attend both days.
- Line of business and IT leadership are recommended to attend day two or specific ‘transformation’ sessions that are of interest.
No prior knowledge of Google Cloud Platform is required.
Day 1: Fundamentals
- 8:30-8:45am PT Introductions
- 8:50-9:20am PT Overview of Google Cloud Platform
- 9:25-10:10am PT Compute Options on GCP
- 10:10-10:25am PT Q&A
- 10:25-11:05am PT Storage on GCP
- 11:10-11:55am PT Databases on GCP
- 12:00-12:15pm PT Q&A
- 12:45-1:15pm PT Networking in GCP
- 1:20-2:05pm PT Security Essentials for GCP
- 2:05-2:20pm PT Q&A
- 2:20-3:05pm PT DevOps and CI/CD
- 3:05-3:30pm PT Q&A & wrap up
Day 2: Transformation & Innovation
- 8:30-8:45am PT Day one recap
- 8:50-9:20am PT Business Productivity & Collaboration Tools
- 9:25-9:55am PT Application Modernization
- 10:00-10:30am PT Infrastructure Modernization
- 10:30-10:45am PT Q&A
- 10:45-11:15am PT Cloud Native Application Development
- 11:20-12:05pm PT Data & Analytics
- 12:05-12:35pm PT Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- 12:35-1:00pm PT Q&A and wrap up