ISVs and SaaS companies share their stories and driving factors for choosing Google Cloud & SADA
For digital natives and ISVs (independent software vendors), choosing the right cloud platform and the right partner to scale your business is important and impactful. A strong partnership can help by accelerating customer acquisition, broadening your marketing platform, and streamlining your operations.
Watch on-demand as Miles Ward, SADA CTO, moderates this SaaS Customer Panel featuring executives from Quantum Metric, Cysiv and PacketFabric. You’ll hear firsthand testimonials from these innovators across the analytics, security and networking space and learn more about their decision to build on Google Cloud with go-to-market support, such as co-marketing and co-selling, thanks to SADA’s SaaS Alliance Program.
Who should watch?Digital native and software providers who are:
- Currently built on Google Cloud and looking for strategic ways to expand their investment
- Utilizing legacy on-prem solutions who are looking to migrate to the cloud and transition to a SaaS solution
- On another cloud today and looking to optimize costs, containerize, or stand up a new instance on Google Cloud for specific customer needs
- Developing a new SaaS solution and looking for the best cloud platform for your business
- Benefits of Google Cloud + SADA support
- Business goals & objectives discussion
- Benefits of SADA's SaaS Alliance Program
CCO & Co-founder