It’s time to bring your unique software solution to market and get it in front of the customers who will appreciate it most. When you onboard your solution to Google Cloud Marketplace with SADA, you can be sure you’re positioned for maximum visibility.
With POWERON Google Cloud Marketplace Integration, a dedicated SADA team including an Integration Architect, Solutions Architect, and Project Manager will evaluate your product, provide detailed recommendations, and present the best plan forward to accelerate your product to market by reducing technical challenges and guiding you through Google's onboarding process. Your product only has one chance to make a first impression, and your dedicated team will ensure that you get the most value for your go-to-market strategy.
SADA will assess your Google Cloud Marketplace implementation strategy over an 8-week engagement. You will get up and running on Marketplace over the course of 6 milestones:
- Milestone 1: Evaluate–Custom onboarding evaluation, scoping, and recommendations
Milestone 2: Prepare–Complete partner qualifications, signup steps, and project plans
- Milestone 3: Onboard–Establish pricing plan, create listing and Google Cloud Marketplace API Integrations
- Milestone 4: Test–Complete end to end testing of integration, purchasing, pricing validations, and reporting
- Milestone 5: Review–Google architecture review and listing submission
- Milestone 6: Launch–Publish product to Google Cloud Marketplace and promote listing
- Google-approved listing published on Google Cloud Marketplace
- Pricing plan configured to meet your needs
- Order Management tool to register and approve incoming orders
- Training on key topics such as using the Producer Portal, generating private offers and exporting revenue reports