Migrate your on-premise VMware to Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE) to assist with managing infrastructure, improve platform stability, and facilitate cost management.
With POWERON Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE) Foundation, a dedicated SADA team of experts including an Executive Sponsor, Solutions Architect, Project Manager, Cloud Engineer, and VMware Engineer will empower your organization to maximize your hybrid cloud adoption.
Engage with SADA to establish your GCVE framework in as little as 4 weeks
What to expect
We will work with you to optimize your hybrid cloud strategy in 4 milestones:
Milestone 1: Discovery
Prepare your hybrid cloud journey to GCP by conducting a private cloud assessment
Milestone 2: Implementation
Create the foundation for your GCVE infrastructure and migrate from existing data centers into GCP and onto GVCE
Milestone 3: Validation
Execute mutually agreed user acceptance testing (UAT) to validate the functionality of the virtual machine in GCVE
Milestone 4: Hand-off
SADA conducts a project handoff with customer training and documentation handoff setting you up for continued success.
- Deployment of GCVE infrastructure: Migration of your VMWare resources deployed into Google Cloud
- Reference Architecture: Diagram representing architecture in the Google Cloud Platform
- Deployment Plan: Documents summarizing the implementation steps and GCVE object design
- Validation Plan: Documents stating the conditions and method of execution
- Code Hand Off: Infrastructure and deployment code within your repository
- Google Cloud Calculator: Cost estimates for resources consumed by GCVE to support the migrated sandbox environments
Contact us to ensure a high standard of your hybrid cloud infrastructure in as little as 4 weeks!