Migrate your on-premises VMware to Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE) to simplify managing infrastructure, improve platform stability, and facilitate cost management. You’ll reap the benefits of the scale of the Google Cloud with quick provisioning, all while continuing to use your apps in the cloud without changes to your existing tools, processes, and policies.
With POWERON Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE) Foundation, a dedicated SADA team of experts including a Solutions Architect, Project Manager, Cloud Engineer, and VMware Engineer will help you get started quickly on Google Cloud and optimize your organization’s hybrid cloud adoption
Engage with SADA to establish your GCVE foundation in as little as 4 weeks!
What to expect
We will work with you to optimize your hybrid cloud strategy in 4 milestones:
Milestone 1: Discovery
Prepare for your hybrid cloud journey to Google Cloud with a custom cloud assessment.
Milestone 2: Implementation
Create the foundation for your GCVE infrastructure and migrate from existing data centers into Google Cloud and onto GVCE.
Milestone 3: Validation
Execute mutually agreed upon user acceptance testing (UAT) to validate the functionality of the virtual machine in GCVE.
Milestone 4: Hand-off
Personalized training and documentation provided by SADA sets you up for continued success.
- GCVE deployment: A working GCVE landing zone that can easily be rolled into production
- Cloud state architecture: A diagram representing your Google Cloud Platform architecture
- Deployment plan: Documents summarizing the implementation steps and GCVE object design
- Validation plan: Conditions and methods of execution
- Google Cloud calculator: Cost estimates for resources consumed by GCVE to support migrated environments