Security policies, standards, and technical challenges evolve over time, so it’s crucial that the security posture of your organization stays current.
With POWERPLAN Google Workspace Security Assessment, a dedicated SADA team evaluates your current configurations and platform controls, leads in-depth labs on security topics, and provides detailed recommendations to ensure you’re ready for tomorrow’s risk environment.
Optimal security in 6 weeks
We will work with you to optimize your Workspace security through 3 milestones:
Milestone 1: Understanding your current configuration settings and identifying project scope
Milestone 2: Six deep dive sessions address high-priority security topics over a 6-week period:
- DNS and mail settings: Prevent spoofing, phishing, and spam
- Share policies: Deep focus on internal and external sharing policies of Drive, Sites, and Calendars
- Group management: Identify and document use cases for groups, workflows, provisioning, and settings
- Ongoing administration: Analyze access privileges, retention policies, internal audits, and security training
- Identity and authentication controls: Review and document workflows for user onboarding, termination, and authentication requirements
- Endpoint management: Identify usage and policies in place for managing devices that access Google Workspace accounts
Milestone 3: Presentation of findings with detailed documentation designed to future-proof your security posture
What’s included in the Security Assessment
- Six working sessions: Expert-led labs help you nail down your security setting fundamentals
- Assessment summary: Align your security posture with industry-leading practices and the latest customer intelligence
Contact us for a custom assessment of your Workspace security in just 6 weeks!