Security policies, standards, and technical challenges evolve over time, so it’s crucial that the security posture of your organization stays current.
With POWERPLAN Google Workspace Security Assessment, a dedicated SADA team evaluates your current configurations and platform controls, leads in-depth labs on security topics, and provides detailed recommendations to ensure you’re ready for tomorrow’s risk environment.
What to expect
We will work with you to optimize your Workspace security through 3 milestones:
Milestone 1: Understanding your current configuration settings and identifying project scope
Milestone 2: Six deep dive sessions address high-priority security topics over a 6-week period:
- DNS and mail settings: Prevent spoofing, phishing, and spam
- Share policies: Deep focus on internal and external sharing policies of Drive, Sites, and Calendars
- Group management: Identify and document use cases for groups, workflows, provisioning, and settings
- Ongoing administration: Analyze access privileges, retention policies, internal audits, and security training
- Identity and authentication controls: Review and document workflows for user onboarding, termination, and authentication requirements
- Endpoint management: Identify usage and policies in place for managing devices that access Google Workspace accounts
Milestone 3: Presentation of findings with detailed documentation designed to future-proof your security posture
- Six working sessions: Expert-led labs help you nail down your security setting fundamentals
- Assessment summary: Align your security posture with industry-leading practices and the latest customer intelligence
Contact us for a custom assessment of your Workspace security in just 6 weeks!