You know a Machine Learning solution is right for you, but could use help selecting a model or building one yourself.
POWERUP Machine Learning Minimum Viable Model helps you through the iterative process of developing an initial model based on your specific business use case. You’ll end up with a custom solution and a better understanding of where to take it next.
Engage with SADA to start your Machine Learning adoption today!
Minimum Viable Model
What to Expect
- Milestone 1: Explore data
Perform analysis to understand your data
- Milestone 2: Select algorithm
Identify data science and machine learning approach
- Milestone 3: Develop feature engineering pipeline
Create the right features from raw data for the ML task
- Milestone 4: Build ML model
Develop, train, and evaluate the model on test datasets
- Milestone 5: Iterate on ML model
Refine ML model to improve performance and efficacy
- Milestone 6: Finalize documentation
Document and hand-off the ML model
- An initial ML model including code to train your model and evaluate its quality
- A technical design document describing the model's architecture with recommended next steps on model iteration