Watch this compelling AdTech customer panel to learn how MadHive and OpenX are navigating digital transformation with Google Cloud.
MadHive is an enterprise software platform that powers modern media. MadHive's platform provides tools for audience forecasting, precision targeting and activation, and cross-screen attribution against its proprietary household-first device graph. Customers include advertisers that leverage MadHive's next-generation cryptography to prevent fraud and increase margins, and broadcast giants that rely on the platform to power their linear reach extension offerings.
OpenX is a leader in programmatic advertising, powering monetization and advertising revenue for publishers (i.e. websites, mobile apps, CTV and OTT apps, etc.) and providing highly targeted audiences for advertisers, brands, and agencies.
Gia Winters, Director Google Cloud Enterprise, Miles Ward, SADA CTO and Felipe Calderon, Head of Ad Tech Sales at Google Cloud chat with Tom Bollich, CTO at MadHive, and Paul Ryan, CTO at OpenX highlighting the benefits they’re seeing leveraging Google Cloud.
Hear first hand about:
- Technical capabilities that are needed for AdTech to thrive in a post-cookie world
- Importance of leveraging AI & ML capabilities
- How multiple identities will play a role in the future of AdTech
- How important it will be to combine data in a privacy-safe way, and leverage unique data capabilities in the future without cookies
- Why these AdTech orgs choose Google Cloud to differentiate their business